23.3.09

Radio Beans #6

"Aye. You're very good at the English, aren't you? You see, I don't understand your language. "Justice." "Mercy." "Clemency." I literally don't understand what those words mean. I'd like to put in an application to get all my teeth extracted. That way I could put my fist in my mouth and never speak another word of fuckin' English so long as I live. Do you see what I'm saying... Mrs. Peirce is it?"

Αυτό που μας λέει λοιπόν ο Gerry Conlon στο In The Name Of The Father είναι πως πρέπει να ακούσετε την έκτη εκπομπή του Radio Beans γιατί πρώτον: δεν είστε βρωμοάγγλος και δεύτερον: συμπαθείτε τον περήφανο λαό των Ιρλανδών.

Μάλιστα, μιλώντας του στο τηλέφωνο, όταν του είπαμε τα νέα για το αφιέρωμα που κάναμε στην γιορτή του Αγίου Πατρικίου μας είπε "If you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!!!"

Χμμμ...

Radio Beans 6

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

 
Clicky Web Analytics